- To set the burn memory for your scented soy candle, make sure that on the first burn the wax melts to the outside edge of the glass before you blow it out. We recommend you allow one hour for every 2.5cms of diameter. This then sets the burn memory and ensures the candle will always burn to the outside edge of the glass and you get a great overall burn time from your candle.
- If your scented candle starts to burn unevenly, it is most likely from a draught. Turn the candle to even up the burn and then move to a different location. Draughts will speed up your burn time.
- When the scented candle is cold, trim your wick to 5mm and remove any debris from the candle.
- Keep scented candles upright and out of direct sunlight. Soy wax has a low melt point and some oils will discolour in sunlight.
- Stop burning your scented candle once it is 2.5cm from the base and wash glass out with hot soapy water. Please reuse or recycle.
- Burn times are approximate and will depend on burning conditions (e.g. candles burn faster in a draught).
- Never leave a burning candle unattended and keep away from children, pets and furnishings.